Wednesday 2 March 2016

Off the hook...brown bunny





Brown bunny is finished. His face has turned out a little bashful and shy. I meant to add black safety eyes but totally forgot. The black yarn shows up better in real life. Limitations of using an iPad instead of a proper camera I guess.

He was a fun thing to make and now needs a few other toft animals for company so watch this space! I also have the lamb/sheep pattern in a back copy of Simply Crochet and off white natural yarn in my stash. I shall try and make some progress with my current wips before I start another critter though.

Stop Press! Famous last words. The lure of the lamb was just too much. I have a woolly torso on my hook as we speak!


5 comments:

  1. Careful Juanita these little creatures are addictive. They all have their own personality. I originally started crocheting blankets but little people now dominate my life!! Enjoy Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rabbit perfect for a décor addition for the season. I have become your newest followers so that I can be inspired by your crochet creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brown bunny is very cute indeed. I'm looking forward to seing the lamb x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brown bunny is very cute indeed. I'm looking forward to seing the lamb x

    ReplyDelete