Thursday 25 July 2013

Crochet tea light jar holder...


I got bored and frustrated trying to follow the pattern exactly so after the first few rows of the sides I winged it. The bobble wasn't a very generous one so I gave it an extra loop and I started decreasing towards the top of the jar. It is still a baggy fit but holds the jar securely.


Well that was fun. Not so many places to hang it up indoors though, but it works as a table top nightlight. I might be tempted to make some more when we go away in the caravan. There may be a few jars going spare after M the masterchef has been at work.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they will make perfect campsite lighting x
    ps that deleted comment was me, I was signed in with the wrong account......

    ReplyDelete