Saturday 11 February 2012

if you can't beat them, join them...


If I lived alone I could happily live without a television. I wouldn't have a radio. I can live without music...but, I live with three people who LOVE electronic gadgets - I'm talking Playstations, Wii, iPods, iPads, laptops, Blackberry's... la la la. I've been taking full advantage of their  retreat from the real world and quietly and happily knitted away the hours. Only now, oops, it's a case of 'if you can't beat them, join them!'

I finally succumbed and bought an iPod Touch.

Terrible lapse in principals you might say... but I bought it for one reason and one reason only. FaceTime. Every deaf person should have one.

Mr H has been away for a week and with FaceTime it's been the closest thing we've ever had to a phone call. Pretty cool.

Oh and I LOVE Instagram! Definitely a quick, easy and useful tool for blog photo's. I have a willing model...


...even if he was trying to get some sleep at the time!

1 comment:

  1. I too live in a world of electronic noise.....I feel for you,..but I too do like a bit of technology...it's finding the fine line between quiet and noise!! Enjoy your iPod Touch :)

    ReplyDelete