Monday 28 January 2013

Baby steps...

I've had my eye on these colourful hexagons for quite a long time. I saw them in an American magazine in the form of a huge bedspread. Having only just learnt how to crochet I thought that I would eventually make one of these bedspreads myself. How little my knowledge of crochet was back then!! I think it would take me years to make enough of these for a bedspread.

So I have done just a small taster to see if I liked them and felt driven to do a quantity of them. Yes I do like them but no I don't feel hugely driven to make hundreds of them. I may just make a baby size blanket and stash it away for the first friend or family member to need such a thing! Might be quite a while then.

1 comment:

  1. I love these hexagons! They're very flowery compared to the plain Granny type hexagons I've found so far. Do you have a pattern?

    ReplyDelete