Friday 28 September 2012

random crochet moments...

Loving my wool winder! I have wound a few scruffy balls from my granny stripe blanket stash. I started this earlier in the year and am only just able to cope with looking at it and working on it again. It'll be something of a memory blanket as most of the wools in it were given to me by my Nan and the colours were chosen with her in mind.

For now I'm not rushing into another big project so I shall just have this basket of wool and the blanket by the sofa for those random crochet moments...

Like those in front of the tv when your husband is in charge of the remote and has chosen yet another cookery programme to watch. Yawn! Or the odd ten minutes in between cooking various bits of the dinner. Or waiting for a large pot of tea to brew! Or whilst waiting for a heavy shower to abate before taking the dog out for a swim, oops I meant 'walk'.


No comments:

Post a Comment